1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Hoops in Rhode Island

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Rhody31, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

An award-winning sports journalist is ready to cover whatever you need in our little state. You may be shocked to hear Rhode Island has four Division I college basketball teams mainly because you wouldn't think a state so small could house four colleges (there are a couple more as well).
    So if your local college hoops team is playing the University of Rhode Island, Providence College, Bryant University or Brown University and you need a freelancer, send me a PM. I'll get you clips, resume or whatever else you need to help in your coverage. I have experience covering college hoops and can think of missing deadline once when I first started, getting berated by my editor and never doing it again.
    My travel time to the school's isn't far (this is Rhode Island after all) and I'll spare you the details of the horror of the 33-minute drive from my house to the state's southernmost university.

Draft saved Draft deleted