1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College hoops 1/13-1/14 weekend

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

It's like I told my fiancee during the game tonight, I hated the fact that Mizzou hired Mike Anderson because that was the perfect hire for that program. I love the way his teams play.

Mizzou will get better sooner than later, for sure. Oh, how I wish Quin Snyder could have stayed.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No. Tigers aren't THAT good. Worthy of being ranked, but not worthy of Top 10. Not even close.

And Headbutt, I might consider the Tigers in Littlejohn, where their game against Chapel Hill will take place. But in the Dean Dome, where Clemson is 0-for-Chapel Hill, I'd probably side with you.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

You, and Illinois fans... 0-4 in the Big 12 sucks, but he's going in the right direction.

4. joe

joe Active Member

Best game I've seen Mizzou have at Allen since Peeler laid wood on their asses in a loss. Anderson must have kicked their butts at practice because they go from getting 17 rebounds vs. the Mildcats to having more than 40 against the Chickenhawks.
    Truly, the biggest thing Anderson has done is get rid of the apathy that surrounded the program for the last three or four years.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Oklahoma State 105, Texas 103 -- Triple Overtime. Damn good finish.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You just watch ...

See?

Draft saved Draft deleted