1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football Week 9 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

She must be extremely frustrated.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

UVA has a nice team this year, but a 20-25 ranking seems about right.

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Cal has KILLER STYLO! DeSean Jackson will WIN THE HEISMAN! JDV PARTY BABY!

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Don't worry ... I'm packing.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You have entirely too much idle time on your hands lately ;)

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I haven't read this entire thread, but what you are getting at right here hammer is exactly why I have always said teams like Boise State - as presently constructed - would not survive a BCS conference schedule and should not be even discussed in the national title talk.
    Boise State plays one tough team a year and that is like its Super Bowl. The week before they play their big game, the Broncos are getting to play some dogshit team like Idaho or San Jose State or Nevada.
    If they had to play: USC, Cal, Oregon and then Oregon State, I guarantee BSU isn't beating the Beavers like they have in the past.

7. Terence Mann

Terence Mann Member

Saw Tulane play its ass off, catch LSU flat, lead 9-7 just before halftime before losing 34-9. If Tulane had to play an SEC schedule, it would not have the depth, strength or speed to stay with the upper half of the SEC like that on a consistent basis. Three or four weeks like that and they'd be sucking wind and limping to the finish line.

Draft saved Draft deleted