1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Week 2

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It is really bad in the Boise area too because the city sits in a valley surrounded by mountains and it just fills up with pollution and smoke during these times. During the winter, Boise is one of the ugliest places on earth when they get inversions where it is basically really foggy 24-7 for a month straight.
    Back to the game, the damn Broncos are now up 21-14. That was quick.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I thought this thread would be all about the nation sitting in eager anticipation of the Wisconsin vs. Western Illinois barnburner from Madison......

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Only a month straight? From November to March it's like that in Missoula. . . absolutely depressing.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

And that is why I try to avoid Montana at all cost.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Ahem.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I standby my earlier statement. It's the blue turf working its trickery on the Beavers!

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I think I saw a sign held up in the student section that read Buck the Feavers.

That's not funny, you hick potato farmers!

8. Flying Headbutt

Spuds, is the prospect of losing this opening weekend causing you to stress?

9. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

huh huh... you said... huh huh

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

No. Are you stressed? You should be. Yahoo rates my team as seven points better than yours.

Unless, of course, you are an Arkansas Hawg fan. In that case, I feel no stress and readily admit my team is worthless and should go the way of Pacific, Cal State-Fullerton and Long Beach State.

11. Flying Headbutt

Where is Arkansas anyway? Seven points better? Games are decided on the field, not in some server based out in California. I'm mashing tubers this weekend. And hell, I don't even LIKE potatoes.

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Arkansas is between Missouri and Louisiana, as usual.

Draft saved Draft deleted