1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Week 2: Lane Kiffin and New Jersey, Match Made in Fiery Hell

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Versatile, Sep 5, 2012.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Thanks am, i should've checked. That's a great name, Munchie Lagaux, and he's from New Orleans.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

St. Xavier wants to know what it has to do to get a little fucking respect around here.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It's an amazing name. And he's been fun to watch. He reminds me of a Bill Simmons line: he brings a lot to the table and he takes a lot off it.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Fucking Pitt. Maybe if this smiling retread has-been...

[​IMG]

...had actually had a plan in place when he fired THIS retread has-been...

[​IMG]

....Pitt doesn't end up hiring this baby mamma beating fool....

[​IMG]

... who got fired, which lead to this high octane loser...

[​IMG]

Who bolted with some SCHPEED, SCHPEED SCHPEED after spending a season tossing this flat-footed, rubbered-armed clown under the bus all season...

[​IMG]

...who sadly is still at Pitt and starting, along with a bunch of other talentless slaps, due to two shitty recruiting classes thanks to the coaching mess, which is why Pitt is this...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

That about sums it up.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Take a bow if you had "declare bankruptcy."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/ncaa/09/06/john-l-smith-bankrupt.ap/index.html

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

What a train-wreck....er motorcycle wreck Arkanpig has become.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The only coach in the SEC that misses practice because he couldn't find the good green fluid for his comp car.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

FCS break ...

Montana heads to Appalachian State this week for a fun, inter-regional game between national powers. Two of the best home-field advantages in the subdivision. Should be a blast. Montana's offense looked a lot better than I expected last week considering everything the Grizzlies lost there and the whole mess with the rapes and what not. App State played decently against East Carolina, but I'm convinced there's no chance the Mountaineers ever win another FBS game after the Michigan win. Teams treat them with more respect than some conference opponents.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Betting question of day:

Do you take Florida St. and give the 70.5 against Savannah St.?

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

When did it become common to establish lines on games with 1-AA teams?

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

They're not Vegas lines. You have to go overseas to get those lines. The only place I can find them any more is 5dimes.eu ... I don't bet those games but I cover the FCS and their fans always want to know what the lines are.

Draft saved Draft deleted