1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Week 10 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Thanks, Oz. My genius is rarely acknowledged.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sportschick U down 10 to the Fighting Kangaroos of Akron right now. 34-24 with a few seconds left in the third quarter.

Mark May is annoying as shit.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

1. West By God deserves to lose for wearing those monstrosities.
    2. Big East officials still hasn't learned how to protect the team in the national title hunt.

That said, longass TD for the 'eers.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Too bad we haven't had a Sports and News board for this WVa-Lvl game, because it has been effin' ridiculous!

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Mario Urrutia could have tried to at least bat the ball up in the air on that last play...Instead he's just standing around.

6. CollegeJournalist

CollegeJournalist Active Member

Typical Mario.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Is it true that Boston College is only favored by 6 1/2 Saturday against Maryland? Can someone at the Treasury Department take all the money we have sitting around and put it on the Eagles to cover? It might be the easiest way that our country could ever get out of debt. Seriously, I'm about to drive all over Northwest DC until I find a bookie (won't be hard) and put pretty much all I have in the bank on BC to cover. And I'll even try real hard when Maryland puts me in at left tackle after the third stringer (walk on guard too) who is starting gets hurt. That line is easier than Brittney when she's drunk and high on coke.

8. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

I had the money line on Flying Headbutt making a Spears reference in a defeatist Terps post ... so I'm the big prop bet winner this weekend already !

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I thought Cal looked really good against Louisville last night in the West Virginia Bowl.

Wait, the Cardinals played West Virginia? Are you sure?

It must have been the jerseys that confused me.

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Don't be surprised if ASU craps a giant turd against UCLA. It's been the MO for the past 6-7 years on the way to the Sun Bowl.

If they do not, it's another feather for Erickson's cap.

11. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Time to get this back on the first page.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

So, Platy, what's the word?

Draft saved Draft deleted