1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football running thread -- Week 3 -- Revenge of Scott Bentley

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Honestly, guy, stop being such an ass. The bitterness doesn't need to shine through here. Enjoy a game once in a while.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I enjoy plenty of games. Didn't realize it was politically incorrect at SJ to direct barbs at Tebow, though.

And I sure as hell am not going to be lectured on religious tolerance from the most racist, intolerant person on this board.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You have no evidence that I'm racist or intolerant. Your opinions may lean in that direction, but that's it. I suspect what you believe is my intolerance is not being in lockstep with your opinions.
    And you clearly have a problem with anyone talking about their religious convictions in a public setting. It's also your right to turn to another channel if you see Tim Tebow talking during a news conference.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Damn, that's funny.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You don't. Feel free to refute that.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I think Carroll's holding Mustain out just to piss off his mom.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Three days after a loss and Kiffin's keeping the Vols in the headlines...and in the minds of the recruits.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/sep/21/kiffin-defends-game-plan-takes-shot-meyer/

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Make sure to read the comments.

Those people are diseased.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i didn't see the game. did the vols keep it close, or did florida let tennessee keep it close?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Lane Kiffin is nothing if not entertaining.

11. WS

WS Member

Well, up 23-6 late in the game (late 3rd or early 4th) Tebow fumbled near the UT goal line. Score there and it's 30-6. UF probably would score again later in the game and win 37-6.

That's how I saw it. UT was being very conservative, but keeping the ball away from Saint Tebow and crew isn't stupid.

Draft saved Draft deleted