1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football, Nov. 18 weekend, non-OSU/Mich division

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DisembodiedOwlHead, Nov 16, 2006.

1. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Smith's was against Nebraska, Oct. 22, 2005

2. DisembodiedOwlHead

Vince Young did it twice ... 267 pass, 200 rush vs. USC Rose Bowl last year ... 2005 vs. Okla State, 267 rush, 239 pass

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Well it's good to see the Bobcats on the right track. This, coming from someone who spent some time at UB during some horrendous years with Hofher. I think Turner Gill will work whatever magic he has on the Bulls down the road. Well, hopefully anyway.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Doesn't mean much against that disgrace of a defense. Blades and Revis should be wearing paper bags on their heads. Two decent players surrounded by absolute crap.

5. DisembodiedOwlHead

You're right. Anybody could post 600+ offense including 371 rushing in the second half against Pitt. Except nobody else has.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I was thinking before his death how the trio had good games. My mistake.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh please. Did you actually watch that disgraceful display of something that definitely cannot be called tackling? Slaton and White are outstanding players, but that defense they faced last night was a joke.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Sooooooo, anyone think my Terps have a shot against Boston College tomorrow afternoon? I'm hoping it'll be a nice appetizer to the Ohio State win over Michigan. I'm rather pessimistic myself.

9. DisembodiedOwlHead

Terps are getting 8 ... that seems kind of high for a team on a roll against a team that likes to collapse every year ...

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but for some reason, I like Bama's chance to beat Auburn tomorrow.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You're crazy.

12. KP

KP Active Member

For all the marbles next week/
    Wow, that must have sucked. That was some brutal football. Gill will bring some W's.

Draft saved Draft deleted