1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Bowl Season 2018-19

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RubberSoul1979, Dec 14, 2018.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Curious if anyone was there - was the stadium as packed as it appeared?

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Sorry, with all the megacasts, and streaming options, as well as sampling errors, I cannot fathom how they get an accurate measure

5. RecoveringDesker

RecoveringDesker Active Member

Especially because it was a Monday, those games just start way too late for me — on the East Coast. Like I’m guessing the majority of people, I get up early for work, and there’s no way in hell I’m staying up til midnight to watch a football game.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to watch any of it, it's available on on ESPN.com.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yep, I went to bed right when it got to 44-16. Didn't care enough to watch the celebration.

8. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

One thing the CFP could do (especially if they expand, even by two teams) is just rotate the title game around and given the Rose and Sugar the semifinals every year. This way they have the games in the slot where they would get the most viewers.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Granddaddy would never allow removal from the title game rotation and would hit you with his cane.

10. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

I'm not saying remove granddaddy from the title game, w're just give him the semifinal each year and he can't have his comfy little B1G-P12 game anymore. The title game is on like a six year rotation so once every six year's the Bowl will have games back-to-back weeks.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Know what happens to granddaddies?

They die when they get old and worn out.

Draft saved Draft deleted