1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football begins: SCarolina at MSU

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

And a great many of us inhale, prepared to hold our collective breathe until January.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Nice of the Worldwide leader to send the Bristol High A/V Club to broadcast BC-CMU.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Bryan Cupito(Minn QB) is pretty good too.

4. healingman

healingman Guest

Ooohhhh ... can you feel the college football breeze in the air? I hope Spurrier gets his butt kicked good. Well ... at least have Mississippi State heave a 78-yard TD pass on his defense.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Minnesota's usually good until October 1. Then the Gophers find every imaginable way to piss away a lead.

6. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Central Michigan should be winning this ballgame, or at least be tied. That QB is damn good for being second string, if just his recievers could hold on to the damn ball.

Oh, and now way that kid who dropped the sure TD was actually hurt. Maybe his feelings and pride were, but that's it.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

So I have South Carolina -7 1/2 tonight. Not to be AF and all, but I feel pretty damn good about that. How is the spread that small tonight?

BTW, it's the first time I've bet on any football since I took the Panthers to cover with the over in the Super Bowl against the Patriots a few years ago.

8. noodles

noodles Member

Buffalo or Temple tonight? I'll stick with the ESPN game with Erin Andrews on the sideline. Niiiice.

9. Chuck~Taylor

First Play: Blake Mitchell throws a interception.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Holy shit, the MSU quarterback just got f'ed up.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Stillman plays Kentucky State, a team I cover, in the next-to-last week of the season. Tuskeegee isn't on K-State's schedule this year.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was possible for State's offense to suck worse than last year, but here you are. They're going to score negative points vs. Auburn next week.

Draft saved Draft deleted