1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 2020 offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by micropolitan guy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The officiating in the Tulsa-Oklahoma State game is some next-level homerism. Makes you wonder if the White House put in a call to the officials this morning.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In its first two game, Tulane has come from 18 down in the second half to win and blown a 24-point lead in the second half to lose.

5. tapintoamerica

This has to be Navy's greatest statistical comeback from a halftime deficit. Option teams just don't overcome 24-point deficits. Amazing.

Batman likes this.
  6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

After what I saw in the stands at Tallahassee last week, I'm sure he's not the only new case of the virus up there.

7. tapintoamerica

Looks to me that one side of the stadium is socially distanced and the other is, well, not.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

At the end of the game they said it was the biggest second-half comeback in Navy history.
    Guess they weren't counting that game in the 1940s against Japan Tech.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Looks fine to me. Looks like they're sitting in groups of 2-4, with a lot of space (at least one row vertically, or two or three seats horizontally) in between. I think the near side looks a little bit fuller because the fans are more in focus. If you zoom in on the picture, though, you can see huge gaps on the far side and get a better sense of how far apart people are sitting on the near side.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

they're using the new math where eight inches equals one foot.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Brought to you by Subway.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

After getting hit with something that triggered a lot of blood under my band uniform some years ago at Death Valley, label me not surprised.

Draft saved Draft deleted