1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2016 Week 7 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Oct 10, 2016.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I don't. We stormed the field four times when I was in college -- once on the road.

One of them nearly led to four people dying in a general admission crush to get to the field.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What were the odds that WVU-Texas Tech stayed scoreless longer than UGA-Vandy?

Chef2 and exmediahack like this.
  3. dixiehack

Even if it is TV and not radio, there's something deeply satisfying hearing Wes Durham call a Georgia Tech game again.

4. exmediahack

Holy crap Purdue is terrible. Not a news flash.

I underestimated their ability to handle the week after a win. Still may get a backdoor cover once Ferentz shuts it down.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I just wanna' know why Darrell Hazell wears a band uniform on the sideline.

And Pitt may not win another game all season. This secondary couldn't stop me, o_t, and nine other clowns.

6. dixiehack

If the Vols got lit up by this trash heap of a Georgia offense, I like Bama's chances just fine.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

West by God and Tech may combine for 200 snaps.

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The Big 10 has some strong teams at the top (Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin) ...

... and three teams at the bottom (Purdue, Illinois, Rutgers) who are among the worst in the Power-5.

By the way, ex ... think the Badgers have a shot tonight? I'm looking forward to a close game.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

Down 35-7 with the ball and :02 left, Darrell Hazell......takes a knee.

Darrell Hazell = bitch (Hi, YF)

If Hazell were any more of a pussy Trump would grab him.

10. exmediahack

I do... but similar to LSU game. Wisconsin needs to be near perfect and hope that Ohio State doesn't have an edge in sharpness.

Most exciting game of the night schedule... Iowa State and Texas. One team with nothing to lose and another team with a very tense staff

11. BitterYoungMatador2

Iowa State will take a 10-point into the fourth and blow it.

12. dixiehack

Clemson fumbles near the goal line and looks every bit as befuddled as Louisville did last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted