1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2016 Week 3 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Gillette Sure and Secret Degree playing Right Guard is fantastic.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

With the Hanson Brothers in there, this game is lit!

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Mountain City was where we'd go to buy fireworks. But other than that, there's not much there. There was this one fireworks stand/house that butted up right to the state line, but you were smart to avoid it, since the cops could watch you load your vehicle and clip you right as you crossed back into NC.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Do they really? Wow, talking about way the hell out of the way. I mean, shit, from Hickory, you drive up through Lenoir, then on up the mountain, then past Blowing Rock, then you get into Boone ... then you turn left and head down the way to Banner Elk.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And all of that at 45 mph if you're lucky.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

LSU will wear alternate unis for Saturday's home game against Mississippi State. Gotta admit, they look pretty sharp.

[​IMG]

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Helmet is the best part. Great with white and the gold number.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dave Plati FTW.

Back when SIDs used to include Q and As with player bios in the media guide CU always had some great ones. Can't remember the year but one kid answered the "what is your greatest moment at CU" with "I had the hit that started the fight with Miami."

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Y.A. Tittle had hair? Who knew?

12. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

I mean, I know Harbaugh is a good coach and all, but not releasing a depth chart seems kind of douchebaggery to me. Doesn't every program have like 20 grad/quality control assistants poring over every second of game film? Or does he do that just to annoy the media?

Draft saved Draft deleted