1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2016 Week 3 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Akron scored 65 on Marshall. So ...

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Coach isn't helpless. The coach can bench their stupid asses.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If I were a coach and this shit continued I might require anyone scoring a touchdown to get a receipt from an official for the ball. Otherwise, here are your Target pumps and there are the stadium steps ...

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Just another Saturday down south.

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

7. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Zaxby's. Of course.

8. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Watched most of FSU-Louisville, when it was still a semi-game. No question, Lamar Jackson is good, but the 'Noles were playing that vaunted matador defense all day. Every time Jackson wanted to run, it was eeny-meeny-miney-moe as to which gaping hope he wanted to run through, and his receivers were getting a 6-10 yard cushion every time he threw it.

As for Ole Miss, I think they're going to be OK. Any team that can get up 22 on FSU & 21 on Alabama in the first half has to be a pretty good football team. If I'm Hugh Freeze, I'm telling my guys, "we've played the two best teams we'll see all season (even though FSU didn't look like much vs. 'Ville), and there's nobody left on our schedule we can't beat."

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

One of my mother's friends is German (she married a U.S. soldier stationed in Germany), and she can't pronounce "Zaxby's" properly ... she says it "Sex-bees"

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted