1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2015 Week 3 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 14, 2015.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm just giving you a hard time. Plus, we all know to take the overs anyway,.

2. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Texas had the ball for 16 minutes last week against RICE.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Don't see how UGA covers that number. Spurrier always gives them fits. And from what I've seen thus far, it's not gonna happen with a Grayson under center.

Plan to be in Chapel Hill this weekend watching part of the state of Illinois' assault on the Research Triangle.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Straight up.

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

This. Georgia only beat Vandy by 17, and I'd guess that the Cocks are a better team across the board. Granted, it is in Athens. But as you said, Spurrier coaches his best against the Bulldogs. It wouldn't be the first time he came into Sanford Stadium and made a more talented Georgia team sweat.

Unless Georgia's passing game gets a hell of a lot better between Week 2 and 3, this feels like easy money.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Or the Chickens could give up a defensive score or two with a backup QB and morale in the toilet after losing to Kentucky. Easily.

7. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Sure, that's possible. But it seems like in the Richt era, Georgia saves its special brand of bed-shitting for Spurrier and the Cocks.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If you had Texas AD Steve Patterson and two years ... YOU LOST!

9. dixiehack

I figured Patterson was a goner yesterday after reading that Joe Jamail - as in Joe Jamail Field - didn't renew his suite for this fall.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Hush, hush
    Keep it down now
    Voices carry ...

Huggy likes this.
  11. dixiehack

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Could be a short tenure for Strong.

Draft saved Draft deleted