1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2015 Week 2 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Today would be a fun doubleheader.
    At Ann Arbor for the morning game.....then off to Sparty to watch Mich State lose.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You know you're in Tuscaloosa when even the mic'd up street preacher has on a crimson polo with an elephant emblem.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Not liking the new "Army-West Point" usage by the commentators in the UConn game. But I guess that's what the USMA wants its sports teams to be known as.

4. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

Was at GameDay last week in Texas, best sign: "When I bang by sister, I yell Roll Tide"

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Auburn?

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Not in love with any games today, so I'm gonna just play small as the day goes along.

I like three dogs in the 3:30 ET block.

Vandy +18
    Washington St. +5.5
    Virginia +12

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Raise your hand if you took Jacksonville State +47.5.............

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Yeah, and Buffalo is now going by SUNY -Buffalo. Thought it was some new school I'd never heard of.

9. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

However far behind (or even ahead) you find yourself tonight, simply double down on Mississippi State (+4) over LSU. That's where all the easy money will wind up being put and State's gonna win outright anyway. This one's a lock.
    Also, I purchased the $9.99 ESPN day pass and am enjoying the Michigan/Oregon State game along with about 10 others. It's a good buy, I'd say, when you factor in all the games that will be broadcast tonight.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Like I was saying about USF...

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Auburn just needs to quit throwing the ball entirely.

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I was leaning that way. I like the fact that Mississippi State got to work the kinks out last week, while LSU only got in a handful of plays before its game was washed out.

Draft saved Draft deleted