1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2015 Week 2 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 8, 2015.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

And Moos is on the hook for almost $5 million with Leach. A bad hire at the time that's looking worse every day. There could not have been more than 5K at Martin Stadium by the 4th quarter. Not that I blame them, pouring rain and 44 degrees on Sept. 5 isn't conducive to watching the Cougs, when you could go someplace and drink, which is generally the preferred option of WSU students anyways, no matter the weather.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hawaii sucks at a high rate of speed away from the Islands. Especially that far away.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Ohio State is going to seriously dumptruck Hawaii. It's going to get really ugly. Ohio State could score 60 on Hawaii by accident.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Especially when they don't have their crooked-ass refs to keep it close.

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

If Mississippi State doesn't win outright vs. LSU, I will bring back my HedBust avatar all the way up to the national title game after New Years.

6. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

That will look ... interesting.

The only significant advantage State has is that they played last week and the Tigahs did not. And that game is at Starkvegas.

But the Pups didn't exactly knock me out with their play against Southern Miss. I get that Southern is finally beginning to pull itself out of the hole Elloss Johnson dug for them three years ago, but that game was a lot closer than it should have been. State needs Dak Prescott to be much better than what he showed me last week if they have any hope of staying on the field with, never mind beating, LSU.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

At least my Red Raiders will be fun to watch this year.

Beat Sam Houston State 59-45 Sat........have UTEP this Saturday........then @ Arkansas, at home vs TCU and Baylor. They don't score 56 or more against TCU and Baylor, they have no shot. NONE.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Take the over. All of em.

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You didn't watch the Hawaii game last week, did you?

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Not to mention the whole west to east travel component. A 9:30am local time start for Hawaii.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And don't they play the majority of their home games at 7 p.m. Hawaiian time?

12. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

As a WAZZU alum, I watched most of their 2008 games. I readily admit I haven't watched a Kansas game in years, but I have a hard time believing any Division I school could be as bad as the 2008 Cougs.

Draft saved Draft deleted