1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 2015 Week 11 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Yeah, the way I type them up, I always put whatever the point spread is with the road team, which is listed first. There's often a parenthetical after the home team (such as when it's a neutral site game) and I hate back-to-back parentheses. Reminds me of algebra.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Who we liking this week?

West Virginia -8.5
    Texas Tech -6.5
    Kansas/TCU Under 71.5. Actually talking the under.
    Missouri +5.5

Today is a great day for the prudent gambler. Lots of money line Big Ten games that can turn into lucrative parlays.

Have an 8-teamer all money line from yesterday and today. Stanford, Seton Hall and North Carolina won money line in hoops last night. Now need Sparty, Ohio State, Michigan, NW and Okie State just to win straight up. Pays +253.

A good day to avoid point spreads and take your 20 percent gains.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Akron (-7) at Miami-Ohio
    Syracuse (+30.5) vs Clemson
    Georgia Southern (-6.5) at Troy

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I took a long look at that one myself.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Usc 27, Colorado 24

Usc v. Oregon next wek.

6. dixiehack

Trevone Boykin done for the day with an ankle injury as TCU finds itself tied in the third quarter with dogass Kansas.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

If the Jayhawks win, it will be the biggest upset since Texas State beat Texas at the end of "Necessary Roughness."

exmediahack likes this.
  8. dixiehack

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Northwestern finally scores to pull ahead of Purdue, late in the 4Q. Wildcats might be looking ahead a bit.

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Hot damn, from yesterday's college basketball to today's early kickoffs, I made back all of the losses from NFL Week 8 and then some. Taking the rest of the day off of the numbers to actually enjoy the games. Yowza.

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Without Cook Sparty is a 6-6 team. They barely held on to beat god awful Maryland.

Draft saved Draft deleted