1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football 11-24/25

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GB-Hack, Nov 24, 2006.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Whitlock's trying to figure out how far he can drop Florida in his poll after this showing against the Noles.....

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Eat it, Clemson. EAT. IT.

And i'm friends with football again.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

We won't see Webby until Monday, he's too busy weeping with joy.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Awww, football, I could never stay mad at you.....

5. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I actually kinda wish I was in Durham today for a 45-44 shootout between two godawful programs. Dukies lose on missed PAT in final minutes -- Ha!

At least Bunting goes out on a positive note.

6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

mike tranghese may be slitting his wrists right now

big east could have had two bcs teams. instead, usf takes $400k out of its -- and every other team in the big east's -- pocketbook

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong Hoops, but the Big East can still get two teams in if L'ville wins today and with Rutgers throttling Syracuse.

But that will be moot if the Scarlet Knights lose in Morgantown next weekend.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

they still can, d-3, but it's less likely that way, really. it was all lined up for the 'eers

doh or others, can you give us a recap, i was watching the team i cover, so didn't get to see it. time to see if i drop pat white from his 3rd place vote

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

White got hobbled early, and was pretty gimpy from then on. He still managed to throw some nice passes, expecially on the TD that cut it to 24-19, but because of getting dinged he was never really a force running. The USF front seven really did a good job today.

10. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

20-17 -- cram that up there with the cowbell, State!

[​IMG]

11. Simon

Simon Active Member

Hey ozzy...Kuck Fansas. Unfortunately, Mizzou couldn't score 50.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Let' see....

Lousiville beats West Virginia for the most important victory in its history.
    Rutgers beats Louisville for the most important victory in its history.
    South Florida beats West Virginia for the most important victory in its history.

Can anyone tell me how every victory in the Big East seemingly is the most important victory in someone's history?

Draft saved Draft deleted