1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 11/01-11/04

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That post had me rolling. So did Ball State scoring a touchdown with 8:45 play to cut Michigan's lead to 34-26 at The Big House. Given the dialogue on the board this week, this one has me smiling.

As Bubbler said, fear the Cardinals!

EDIT -- Ball U forced a punt and now can drive for the tie. Dammit, why don't I have ESPNU?

2. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Tide may be getting it together, while State is showing why it's State.

Lovely 16-yard punt.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Mother fucking Carolina refs. Take two mother fucking safeties away from Maryland, who then blows a 3rd and 19. Every mother fucking time Maryland goes to Chumpson the fucking refs steal something away. Three years ago it was a bogus pass interference call without any contact in the end zone. Today someone must have moved the goal line back a yard. Motherfucking cocksuckers.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

GOD DAMN IT! Why did I have to be working a game today?

C'mon Ball State! This is unbelievable!

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Ball State lost to freaking NORTH DAKOTA STATE!!!

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Ball State just turned the ball over on downs.

7. PopeDirkBenedict

And Meechigan just got a first down....with the new clock rules (2:20 remaining) and BSU with 1 TO, this one is just about done

8. Flying Headbutt

Maryland is getting hosed by the refs. What an ending this is shaping up to be though.

But I said it earlier this year, why can't the refs get instant replay right. It's supposed to help you make the right call, but countless times this year they watch the replay 600 times and get it completely wrong. Just get rid of fucking replay. They may get it right most of the time, but when it comes to pivotal calls the refs always get it wrong.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

That was a serious hose job on the overturned safety. He slid his ass straight into the end zone. Two points, Maryland ball.

That said, you give 'em 80 or so yards on 3rd and 19?

10. PopeDirkBenedict

1 second left, BSU ball on its own 45

11. Flying Headbutt

I don't need your lip this afternoon. Grrr.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

But Ball State gave Michigan a scare at The Big House. Why, isn't it obvious that they're the third-best team in America? Ball State would whip Louisville, Rutgers and Boise State! The Big East sucks! No one can touch Ohio State and Michigan, they're unbeatable!

Draft saved Draft deleted