1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 11/01-11/04

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Cotton Bowl, right? I remember that one.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Never, ever, ever let facts get in the way of a good story.

3. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

4. Did y'all see the difference between Louisville and Florida. If the Cards win out, they're going, even though the Gators might be the better team.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If Louisville wins out, that would be a big difference from Florida, which gave that Auburn game away.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I already said this on the other thread ...

Louisville would handily beat everybody in the SEC East and the West wouldn't provide much more of a challenge.

7. This is all I'm going to say on the Cards. They don't have the best athletes. But what do you notice each and every game? Guys wide the hell open. And who's to credit for that? Ol' Bobby Petrino, who will be coaching the Cardinals next year, though they'll be in Arizona. The guy can gameplan with anybody. But I would be worried. Rutgers is Cincy with better players, and the Bearcats were in it until the final gun.
    And I wouldn't say the Ville is better than the Gators.
    However, if you give Petrino a month to prepare, he will have his kids ready to play.
    (Not a homer, actual WVU grad.)

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Welcome to my world...

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted