1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 11/01-11/04

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You guys are right. Ohio State doesn't win every game by 6,000 points so they obviously suck. Greatest offense ever? No. But I haven't heard anyone say that either. Best team in the country still? You betcha. The game against Michigan the biggest regular season game in the last few years? Off the top of my head, yep.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Holy shit. Wake Forest has fans.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

And if Wake didn't shit the bed against Clemson, it might have a ticket to Jacksonville, too.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Beat BC, and the Deacs remain tied for first. And I picked them to do just that.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

FH, we're just having a little fun with Junkie. Go read his posts on the West Virginia v. Louisville thread. You can pick it up about page 5.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I just read that thread and that is some of the funniest shit I've ever read on this board. Where is Junkie now that the two greatest teams in the land both struggled today?

7. Flying Headbutt

Ya know, I sorta remember some of that. My mistake, boys.

8. audreyld

audreyld Guest

UT-OSU score, anyone?

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Following online. Horns just scored to go up 10-0 (pending PAT).

10. Flying Headbutt

It's quite possible (though more unlikely than likely) that Maryland and Wake Forrest will be playing each other for a trip to the ACC Title game. Honestly. Maryland. And Wake Forrest. Color me dumbfounded.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

17-0 Horns now.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Just wanted to point out that UK fans toppled the goalposts.

Last time I saw them try to do it was the LSU "Bluegrass Miracle" game. Glad, I guess, that this time they at least got to finish it instead of running drunkenly onto a field and belatedly realizing they had just lost.

Draft saved Draft deleted