1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 10/21

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Bama defense shutting down Tennessee -- 13-6 Tide with 13 minutes left.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Fixed....

Bugger, Cowen has no miracle....

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Since UCLA fucked with my mind, I switched games. . . Idaho-BSU all tied up.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

"Dammit" is exactly what I muttered when I looked up from my desk to see what the commotion was about.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

A guy I work with is in Vegas for another day or so. For shits and giggles I told him to put 10 on Boise State for me while he's there. Go Smurf Turf!

6. sportschick

Boise State leads for the first time, 21-14. This is not the way to crash the BCS.

Headbutt, they're not playing at BSU, sadly. So no smurf turf on my TV :'(

7. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

The game hasn't been pretty, but this should be a great finish in Knoxville -- Tide lead 13-9 with 6:40 to play. Vols have ball on their 30.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Time to turn your TVs to TBS, UW just tied Cal with a hail mary at the end of regulation and we are going to overtime.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Apparently, I spoke too soon. KU gives up a touchdown with 75 seconds to play as Baylor beats the Jayhawks 36-35, outscoring them 19-0 in the fourth alone.

If I knew how to do it, I would start firemarkmangino.com the moment I got home from work tonight. Dude's a terrible game coach. About the only thing he can do is beat Mizzou.

Sorry for the rant, back to discussion about games that have actual relevance.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Never mind this game is actually on FSN and Cal just picked off their fifth pass to win in OT 31-24.

11. sportschick

Ohio is one win away from being bowl eligible for the first time in like forever after stomping Buffalo 42-7.

12. sportschick

And Montana ekes out a 33-30 victory over Weber State after trailing at the half.

Draft saved Draft deleted