1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 10/21

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Shot ... I got one for you

(... only if you have a high tolerance for arrogant, self-promoting, overrated a_sholes ... ) :D

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Clown NDSU all you want. But if they were eligible, they'd have one fucking hell of a shot of winning the I-AA national title this year. That's a legit team there.

3. sartrean

sartrean Member

All I got to say is, how 'bout those Scarlet Knights?

BCS championship bowl, here we come!

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

We havea winner!

5. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Roofies for everyone!!!

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Who was clowning NDSU?

The plain, hard fact is that any Big Ten team SHOULD be able to beat the I-AA national champion. It would follow logically.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Shot, I agree totally. I'm just saying that NDSU isn't a punching bag at the I-AA level, even if they are new to the division.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Naw, just for the girls at the Delta Upsilon party [/obscure reference known only to people who stayed for summer session 1996]

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Better for Mizzou State to lose to the Sycamores. My UNI Panthers handled Indy State last week.

10. D-3 Fan

Is it me or does anyone have a feeling that besides the probation and the lack of talent, is Sly Croom standing on thin ice right now in Starkville?

11. D-3 Fan

Sam, UNI put in a better astro turf (supposed to be a little softer when landing on your butt) when they finally got rid of that bubble on top of the Dome and put in a permanent dome. I played on it several times in high school playing Cedar Falls High, and I still hate playing on that sucker.

That was Minny's uniforms? Were they old school unis???

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

1960 Throwbacks.

The last good Gopher team.

Draft saved Draft deleted