1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football -- 10/12-14

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 12, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

WVU-Syracuse ... West Virginia is totally underwhelming me.

And for a guy who's taken a lot of abuse for three years, Perry Patterson looks as much a gamer to me as anyone on the field.

EDIT: I'm more impressed now...

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Indiana trying to pull off what may be the upset of the year against Iowa. Who knew that Bloomington held home field advantage?

And was I the only one who laughed when the Gameday crew changed things up and Corso was taking the role of Fowler, Kirk was acting like Corso, and Fowler acting like Kirk? They hammed it up good and it was funny. Why do those guys figure out how to be entertaining without being total jackasses when the guys who do NFL shows can't do that?

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Shotty, the D is horrible (particularly vs. pass) but the WVU offense is a machine. That Louisville game over/under might be 70.

FH -- Defend the Rock !!!!

4. This should just about do it for John Bunting at UNC. And if it doesn't, it should.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Will someone fire Glen Mason right now?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Wake Forest 25, NCTits 23 - Final. Only an asshat like Amato could beat F$U then go down to Wake at home.

7. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

USF thumps UNC 37-20. Bye Bye Bunting.

By the way, three of UNC's losses are to Big East teams. ;D

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

And Iowa just turned the ball over with less than three minutes left, down a FG. Can Indiana hang on? Or how will the Hoosiers blow it today?

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Holy freaking asshat! Indiana 31, Iowa 28 with under three minutes to play. If Iowa loses to Indiana, aren't they automatically booted from the Big Ten?

10. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

What an absolutely pathetic performance by Iowa. Had every chance to just put the Hoosiers away in the first half and didn't do it.
    Disgusting... Indiana's biggest win in 20 years.
    Tate is a comeback artist, but that interception/tipped pass late with the Hawks driving was terrible. So was Iowa's defense.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This dismal performance by Iowa could drop them all the way to 17th in the polls. ::)

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Vandy getting ready to kick a fg to win the game.

Draft saved Draft deleted