1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College basketball writer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bkrichmond, Nov 13, 2012.

1. bkrichmond

bkrichmond New Member

Hello,

My name is Bill Koch and I'm a beat writer covering the University of Rhode Island men's basketball team. Credentialed to all Rams' home games and to schools throughout the Northeast through my affiliation with the website College Chalktalk. Available for any and all of the following URI home dates and other regional games if needed.

More than 10 years of experience covering sports at all levels, from the pros (occasionally) to the college and prep levels (my area of focus). Freelance experience includes clips with the Boston Globe, Tampa Tribune, Philadelphia Daily News and the Sporting News. Contact me at bkrichmond@gmail.com with any interest. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Nov. 17 vs. Ohio State (Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic, Uncasville, Conn.)
    Nov. 18 vs. Seton Hall/Washington (Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic, Uncasville, Conn.)
    Nov. 23 vs. Loyola (Md.)
    Nov. 28 vs. George Mason
    Dec. 1 vs. Vermont
    Dec. 15 vs. SMU
    Dec. 22 vs. Georgia State
    Jan. 4 vs. Brown
    Jan. 12 vs. Charlotte
    Jan. 23 vs. George Washington
    Jan. 30 vs VCU
    Feb. 9 vs. St. Bonaventure
    Feb. 13 vs. Dayton
    Feb. 20 vs. Xavier
    Feb. 24 vs. La Salle
    March 9 vs. Massachusetts

2. bkrichmond

bkrichmond New Member

3. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

I'll add to this by saying that if your paper needs assistance when Rhode Island comes to Saint Louis, I'm available.

4. bkrichmond

bkrichmond New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted