1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Basketball Media Contacts

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by HHDougB, Nov 3, 2009.

1. HHDougB

HHDougB New Member

The gist is: I'm starting to write weekly column every Monday during basketball season on the Virginia Tech website. I want to include a little bit of everything, thoughts, etc. I was hoping to get a quote or two from a member of the College Basketball Media each week about Virginia Tech Basketball to put in it.

Was wondering if anyone here would be willing to contribute, it'd just be a one time thing unless you wanted to do it more often of course.

Or if anyone had contact information for to contact guys who might be interested. PM or email (HHDougB@yahoo.com) if you do.

Just throwing guys out off the top of my head right now: Doug Gottlieb, Dick Vitale, Bill Rafetry, Jay Bilas, Joe Lunardi, Digger Phelps, Clark Kellog, Steve Martin, Mike Gminski, Jimmy Dykes, Steve Lavin.

Thanks!

2. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Steve Martin ?!?!
    A wild and crazy guy, but not sure I've heard him doing college basketball analysis.

3. HHDougB

HHDougB New Member

;D Steve Martin is one of the play-by-play guys for the Raycom telecasts.

Anyways, shouldn't have made it seem like I was going for the homerun guys. Magazine writers, newspaper columnists, I'm interested in anyone with even a little name recognition. Thanks guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted