1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Collaboration with distant shops

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by UPChip, Jun 10, 2008.

1. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Epilogue: Everything's in. Softball team won (and most of the story was actually to our angle, though I don't know if he did it that way to be nice or if that was just how he played the story). This probably means a 7-hour drive for me Thursday/Friday, but it's more like an extra jump on a vacation week I had starting this weekend anyhow.

Baseball team lost (predictable). Stringer's story is in. My SE will likely destroy the lead, and there's a few other things that need tinkering, but most of it's printable. As far as I know, we told the Collegetown Times to shove it (nicely, I'm sure) regarding the photo (It wasn't my decision to make-I just told the story more to see what other standard practices are regarding this issue). For sake of clarification, the Times would almost certainly be sending their own photographer to this game, because it is in their town and features their town's biggest school.

Draft saved Draft deleted