1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colin Kaepernick, Tatted Up Freak

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by CarlSpackler, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I like women without herpes.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Good thing Cam Newton isn't inked. That could lead to boosting laptops and funneling ill-gotten money through daddy's fake church, and then how could he possibly be the Panthers' "CEO?"

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Mark Sanchez has a tramp stamp.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

And on a related note, we like women without herpes too.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

In celebration, Kaepernick kissed the tattoo on his right arm and—this is so Kaepernick—hours later Tweeted a picture of the moment with a comment:

“Score a touchdown, kiss your tattoo. Kaepernicking.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawakami/ci_22159180/kawakami-colin-kaepernick-manages-game-49ers-victory

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Is there anything more egotistical than a columnist posting the unedited version of his column on his blog?

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Hadn't ever thought of it. Have always seen it as a way to A) get the column out faster than newspaper editing processes allow; and B) cater to the blog-only audience that never ventures over to the dead-tree edition even electronically, an audience that is probably substantial. But, just for you, I switched the link to the actual column.

Nonetheless, a fun moment from the QB.

8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

I think Tom Petty likes to say this, so I hope he doesn't mind if I borrow it. ...

Stellar.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

wow, i read this whole thread and then ran across this. take whatever you'd like, doc ... including my tat. ; )

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. inthesuburbs

inthesuburbs Member

Sure, go ahead, post a graphic containing the word "faggy." What slur wouldn't you post?

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

By listing which slurs I wouldn't post, I'd fall right into your trap. But I suppose that's the genius of your comment.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

obviously you'd post faggy.

Draft saved Draft deleted