1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colin Cowherd, Ugly American

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Jul 12, 2007.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Schrutebag (sic?)

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Is it just me or has she lost even more weight since the announcement that her hubby's coming over here to play? I refuse to run pictures of her that show her legs because they frighten me.

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

The legs are not the scariest part ... those beach balls riding on her chest would give Isaac Newton an aneurysm.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The crown prince of Fratboy Radio (if Rome is the King and Simmons the Patron Saint).

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I can listen to Rome (or used to, I was a fan about 10 years ago but he's loosing his fastball). But Colin Cowherd is unlistenable. His next good take will be the first in a good long while.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

If you're classifying that way (and a terrific start thus far, btw), Esiason must get at least an honorable mention.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Esiason can't really qualify as a true Fratboy Radio Guy, because one of the ironclad requirements is you can never have actually accomplished anything in sports -- except in high school, intramurals, or in rec sports, where you kick ass all the time, of course, and tell everybody about it all the time, too. Of course.

The meat-mouthed ex-jocks are a different sub-species from the Fratboys.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

YES! There's one photo of her in white shorts and a Dodgers jacket, and her legs look like pixy sticks! Disgusting.

I tried giving Cowherd a third chance by listening to him for a week and by Wednesday I felt like he had only discussed four topics! And his random takes on everything that's not sports-related makes me want to croak. I listen to ESPN Radio to hear about bonds and 'roids, overpaid athletes, who's not now, coaches who leave the NBA and then change their mind, etc. - I don't tune into ESPN Radio to hear CC discuss his latest trip to a strip club, his spank bank material or how he would discipline his kids. Give it up Colin.

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Heard Kincade filling in for Cowherd today. Didn't know he did that, much less have his own Sunday morning show on the WWL.

Draft saved Draft deleted