1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colbert vs. Westmoreland

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jul 12, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

2. TigerTown

TigerTown New Member

That is too funny. Even Colbert couldn't have expected that response when he asked that last question.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I liked the "You can't think of a better place? Not one better place?" part.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

As Burt Reynolds said when he was swimming back to shore at the end of The End "I will learn The Ten Commandments! And after I learn them I'll obey every fucking one of them!"

5. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Yeee Haaaaa Laff out loud funny ya'all

6. Baloo

Baloo Member

Did anybody catch "let's all tumble" with Amy Sedaris, Colbert and Tad (?) the building manager? I had tears in my eyes from laughing, esp. when Colbert flipped onto Tad and tried to get on his shoulder. Priceless.

Here is the clip:

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

He ain't him, but my confederate money says that Colbert is the closest thing to Carson I have seen.

It's one thing for Leno and Letterman to get laughs with mon-on-the-street interviews with the unwashed.

But for Colbert to mentally castrate our elected officials is just incredible.

Then, throw in the physical comedy of a Sedaris sketch.

He's way at the top of the pecking order of must-sees in the nightly routine.

Draft saved Draft deleted