1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coffee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Sp: If I brought fresh brewed tea to work with me every day, I'd end up drinking an entire gallon. I wouldn't be able to stop. Love me some sweet tea.

Believe it or not, even unsweetened tea is popular down South, too. I judged a sweet tea competition and there was an unsweetened category. Tons of entrants, too.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

I drink close to a gallon of unsweetened iced tea a day

3. Sneed

Sneed Guest

Mountain Dew is the nectar of the gods.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

It's pure heaven in a cold can. A bottle of MD gets piss-warm in no time.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Switched over to the French press a few months ago. I exercise super early in the morning most days. I start with whatever the French press yields -- I think it is about 3 to 4 cups of coffee. Then I get on with my day.

6. JackReacher

God bless. :)

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Gregggggg Doyel drinks two cups of coffee every morning. He throws what's left in Sonner's face.

8. JackReacher

and I like it.

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

One cup in the morning at work on my day shifts. I never drink it at home (my wife's coffee is . . . different). Once in a while when eating breakfast out.

10. Sneed

Sneed Guest

I wouldn't know. I'm a chugger. My cans are empty within five minutes; sometimes, within seconds.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I usually go about 4 cups per day. At home, we get good stuff, usually Peet's or from a local place.

I really need to cut down now that my son sleeps through the night, but I haven't been able to recently.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love you. Except for the awake at 8 a.m. thing.

It tastes like burnt water. Gross. I'll pass on anything coffee related.

Draft saved Draft deleted