1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coaching Merry-Go Round

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Nov 10, 2008.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So I'm starting to hear murmurs about Charlie Weis's job status after that sizzling offensive display against the vaunted Boston College defense who followed up with their third shut-out of the year (Kent State and Rhode Island were the others).
    I know he's signed for another 7 years for $4 mil per, but while I don't see it happening with him at Notre Dame, I don't know who is out there that could make the Dome a top 10 team again and "fit in" to the Notre Dame image.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nick Saban, available for $4,000,001.00 per year. :D :D
    Rich Rodriguez, available for $2,500,001.00, and of course the honorarium of $4 million.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

no. Stop. Please don't let DickRod go. Really. no. [/boredtotearsin section234oftheMetrodomeonSaturday]

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If ND finds a way lose to either Navy or Syracuse - or gets completely steamrolled by USC - Weis is done.

Draft saved Draft deleted