1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coaches wife confronts columnist in press box

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by micropolitan guy, Oct 28, 2007.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen this anywhere else.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/johncanzano/

2. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

That's simply amazing stuff.

3. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

This doesn't say much for Mike Bellotti. Dude, handle your fucking embarrassing family.

4. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Way to stand in there, Can. To paraphrase Randall from "Clerks," this job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking parents.

Mrs. (or Ms. depending on the status of the relationship, apparently; read the NYTimes link within) Belotti is pissed that Can dragged her family through so much, yet HER SON was the one who got arrested. Some people's logic never ceases to amaze me.

5. Canuck Pappy

Canuck Pappy Member

Don't go after a kid doing the wrong things. Go after me, I'm a woman, I'm 40-years old.

6. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

She'll make a great Little League mom.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Dear Penthouse,

I can't believe I am writing this, but the strangest thing happened to me. I was covering a college football game when...

8. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

It sounds like the two might be divorced.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Soccer mom with a minivan writen all over her future

10. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Apparently, they're knid of together but with separate residences.

11. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Future, Slappy? With her son in college I'd be willing to bet she's been like that all along. God help that kid's coaches... including his current one.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She is a limited public figure, given that she still is married to Bellotti, and she should handle herself in such a fashion.

Given how OU got security over there quickly, I am guessing coach Bellotti does not condone the actions of Mrs. Bellotti.

Draft saved Draft deleted