1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coach: "Why are you backing away from me?"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BertoltBrecht, Sep 5, 2007.

1. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

What is the deal with the B.O. coaches? I mean, don't you have friends/family that tell you about this. If I ever smell this bad I want people to either tell me or shoot me.

Most bizarre thing ever: I'm interviewing this reasonably hot volleyball coach. Late 20s, petite, blonde. So I get up to her and it's like a journey into the Land that Hygiene Forgot. Yellow shit in her mouth. And the worst B.O. in history. Worse than this 60-year-old stink factory that used to coach in the area.

Someone should do something about this.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I've noticed their breath a lot more. I usually just chalk it up to a low carb diet or something like that.

3. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

Does shit have carbs in it?

4. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Interviewed a D-II basketball coach that had the worst breath I ever smelled.

Great guy, but his breath would drop a fly at 20 feet.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Get that all the time up here. But a lot of people don't shower that often here, so it's pretty much par for the course.

6. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

I'm just afraid their aura of B.O. will attach itself to me and my hair/skin.

7. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

you've watched too many episodes of seinfeld's "the smelly car."

8. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

When you come here and see the actual living stink that surrounds people, the B.O. car from Seinfeld will be an afterthought.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I tried to find a youtube clip of that but failed.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That was on yesterday. Good episode. "Usually the B stays with the O."

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It depends on what you've eaten. But after a while, it's just a revolving, recycled door of feces.

12. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

I would think some sort of simple ass-to-mouth tube would be best for this. To prevent spillage.

Draft saved Draft deleted