1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coach K: Nobody asked me, so I'm breaking my silence on the lax team

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 20, 2006.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Now that the NBA is over, I curious to hear what Saunders and Stephen A. has to say about what K said. They might be practicing fellating in case.

It's nice that you came out K, but it isn't going to change anything. YOU are the face of Duke, not the prez, AD, or LAX. You are sir.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Over the NBA Finals?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

It was a couple hours ago.

And by home page, I just mean the blurbs on yahoo.com. Now, there's only a thing on the bottom reading NBA Finals. But it was definitely hotlinked above the NBA Finals two hours ago.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Maybe an intern was running the site tonight.  ;)

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

An intern, or a bitter Mavs fan.

6. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Nobody cares what K thinks of the Duke lax case?
    What cave is it that you live in, BYH? (And how is it that it has such a good internet connection?)
    K has been roundly criticized for remaining quiet until now. Whether that criticism is justified -- well, apparently not, since you think he still should keep his nose out.

7. He's Bitter! He's Young! But he's no Hack!
    If there's any STFU left in Mark Cuban's glass, K is welcome to it. "I'm just a coach"? Tell it to Nan Keohane.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dude, the Billy Squier thing is really, really creeping me out. For the love of all that is holy, I'm beggin' ya, change it.

9. Pocket Aces

Pocket Aces Guest

I agree with an earlier post.

Coach K is incredibly full of himself, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with this story, nor is there any proof that "Nobody asked" coach K about the LAX scandal like the title of this thread states.

That said, I really didn't give a shit what Kryzezeklkalweki thought about the whole situation.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I could care less what Coach K thinks of the lax situation and I just want to add that he is, in fact, the devil. That is all.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I just want to add that Montana's coach K, who is much hotter than the Duke version, is expected to leave the Griz today to take an assistant's job with the Milwaukee Bucks. I am displeased by this. :'(

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Or Mark Cuban.

Draft saved Draft deleted