1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coach Hoodie stealing signals?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, Sep 10, 2007.

1. But Toomey is a libertarian Club For Growth fanatic, and that's infinitely worse.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Toomey is the reason the Democrats control the Senate right now. He's a native Rhode Islander (sad to say), and he put CFG square behind the jackass who challenged Linc Chafee in the GOP primary two years ago. No way Sheldon Whitehouse would've beaten a Chafee who hadn't been muddied and and/or had to spend mucho dinero in a brutal primary.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

What's the difference between them?

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

You look at the Manning family... and then Belichick.... maybe there truly is karma.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If there were, Hoodie might not have won three rings. But I agree.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yeah, but those trophies and rings look pretty tarnished this morning.

Do you think the NFL might take them away for a cleaning?

7. Yes, and everyone was certainly saying that when Eli shot his way out of San Diego, weren't they?

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Crime pays. Ask Equine Elway.

9. Equine Elway?
    Cool.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm sure they sent the Brinks trucks to Belichick's manse this morning to clear out the hardware before the charter returns.

I hear Bill Bradley went along for the ride.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Maybe he will tell F_B that Brady shows an interest in politics after football.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I think we're going to be needing another Tom Brady Super Duper Celebrity/ Son of Fortune story this week. Cannot get enough of those.

There ought to be one every day, just as someone I worked with told me with a straight face years ago that Robert Altman's Popeye ought to be shown somewhere on TV every day.

Draft saved Draft deleted