1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Co-inventor of Trivial Pursuit dies at 55

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sic semper tyrannis, May 31, 2010.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Bitch YGBFKM won't put down his Judy Blume book long enough to look for a new one. Do I have to do everything?

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Go read some erotica on your kindle and shut up. :)

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I find it depressing that we live together and you have to encourage me to find erotica on my Kindle. I will. With a sad expression on my face.

4. RagingCanuck

RagingCanuck Guest

There was also a Made-For-TV-Movie about the invention of the game that I remember as being pretty decent.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0461013/
    (Starring Gordon Clapp! With the music of Jimmy Buffett!)

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I once beat eight of my college friends, who had teamed up in four groups of two, by myself.

At first, they weren't going to let me play because I was by myself and they thought it wouldn't be fair to me. I convinced them, and beat them pretty well, thanks to a bunch of sports trivia questions.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but that's not covered under your Kindle warranty."

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I was watching the Stanley Cup Final! Now I'm mesmerized by Barry Melrose's hair. Gimme five minutes. :)

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

There's a lot of shit that should be under warranty.

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Nah. I was watching Barry Melrose, too. He's the most interesting man in the world. I'm done. Shake me in the morning.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

In the first sports edition, there was a baseball question "Which St. Louis Cardinals outfielder ostensibly resembles space traveler ET?"

I bet you all know the answer, I got it.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

SoCalDude:

Either they or you got your Ohio cities confused --"The Forest City is a nickname or alternate toponym for Cleveland, Ohio; "

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted