1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN's Rick Sanchez

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Apr 29, 2007.

1. cake in the rain

cake in the rain Active Member

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Is that reward $5,000, 5,000 pesos, or $5,000 worth of pesos? Because if it's 5,000 pesos, that won't buy you a bottle of agua at Starbuques ...

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I never knew I had the capability to sniff out true jackassery just from appearances, but I've never liked Sanchez and didn't know about his hit-and-run antics.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

CNN's gotta do something about its anchors. I applauded dumping Miles O'Brien from American Morning, because he is just a Massive Tool. I'm not digging the new AM team and Tony Harris, who comes on at 9:00 a.m. sounds like 1970s AM radio DJ. Whoever said that Rick Sanchez is close to Ron Burgundy wasn't far off.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Does he like to show off his guns?

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
    Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
    Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
    Rick Sanchez: Yeah, I ran over a guy with my car.
    Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Rick killed a guy. Do you drive a Volvo?
    Rick Sanchez: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with my Volvo.
    Ron Burgundy: Rick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Draft saved Draft deleted