1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN: Ted Kennedy rushed to hospital

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by suburbia, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

Now, see?
    Was that so hard?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Huh? Asking people not to piss on a thread in which someone was either (at the time thought to be) battling for his life or had recently passed?

That's "in operation" as "self-procalimed champions of board decorum?"

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Why would I waste my time visiting the Moron's grave?

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

If that's the best you've got to offer on this thread markvid, why don't you go dress shopping? Not that I'm calling you a cross-dresser, but in your case, it's about as productive and meaningful as the keyboard swipes you're doing here.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I believe what he means is that Yawn's not pissing all over threads without help.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Joe, you're going to greatly disturb the Mother Meddles Minions whose job it is in life to scold others spouting that kind of assertion. We might even have our own localized global warming catastrophe.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

So, Laura Bush is a murderer as well then, right? She killed her friend/boyfriend driving drunk in Midland, Texas, and she got off scot-free.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Get well soon, Ted! We're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.