1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN.com T-shirts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Italian_Stallion, May 7, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

What the hell is up with this? Perhaps you haven't noticed. Check CNN.com. Next to some headlines are little T-shirt icons. They're a lot like the video camera icons they use to alert you to video coverage. But the T-shirt icon actually takes you to a beta where you can buy a T-shirt with their headline stripped across the chest. An example from today. Hope it works:

http://www.cnn.com/tshirt/?headline=Fire%20shoots%20out%20top%20of%20college%20building%20&fhash=0667207a0739359f51424ed0aa90bf38&date=1210160100000&hash=63cea735bf1e18dbb23db869c7952af5&return_uri=http://www.cnn.com/video/%23/video/us/2008/05/07/vo.university.inferno.KSAT

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think this is a D_B.

3. Italian_Stallion

Oops. I need to find that thread.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It was a while back, so I wasn't able to find it off the top of my head.

5. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

This is something like a third- or fourth-generation d_B.

6. Italian_Stallion

Awesome. Glad I could help. For the record, I searched for five minutes and never found shit. In any case, those T-shirts are ridiculous times 100.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Maybe we could all pitch in and buy Poindexter one about schoolteacher-student sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted