1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNHI 2011 furloughs?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by slotman1, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

That math sounds right to me. We haven't heard about the four for 1Q in '11 but SportsJournalists.com hasn't been wrong on this before!

2. Colton

Colton Active Member

Fuck. Just fuck.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

The feds should be spotting this as a violation of law....just to increase profit lines?

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

In some states, you can claim a partial week. You just have to claim however much money you make. It decreases your weekly amount, but you would still get something.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for anyone having to work for the douches that run this joke of a company.

6. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

We haven't "officially" gotten the fuck you memo yet either. I've just planned accordingly that we would, even before this thread was started.

7. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

I completely agree.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

You think they've gotten those people so used to this that to get four days instead of five is seen as a Christmas bonus? Ohforgawdssake.

9. KittyCat

KittyCat New Member

And then they wonder why they can't keep anyone?? First they started getting rid of all the people who had been at the newspapers for years and were making OK wages, and then when that wasn't enough, start throwing in furloughs....Merry Christmas!!

Draft saved Draft deleted