1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNBC's Cramer goes nuts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good gosh, he makes some ESPN personalities look calm...

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

BOO-YAH! Cramer is greatness.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

FACT.

4. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Something tells me Cramer lost some serious money last week.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's a little over the top for my tastes.. He's entertaining and all and pretty informative... but talk to me, raise your voice for emphasis, not because you can.

6. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

God, that guy is an asshole. It appears he just spends all day yelling at a camera, be it for TV or one of the hourly web video segments he puts out. I'm curious how seriously he gets taken by traders who actually know what they're doing.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

They spoof him on some Arrested Development episodes and it's really funny.

8. cubs

cubs Member

he is great

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

He was a pretty well respected business reporter before he started doing that shit. Personally, I think he must do coke in Tony Montana sized-quantities and drink up the contents of a Starbucks before he goes on air.

10. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

"Kramer goes nuts" is a good post headline. Can't wait for the "O'Reilly irks liberals" thread, or maybe the "Stephen A. Smith yells about sports" alert.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Anyone making even the slightest light of what he is screaming about here, is clueless.

All the morons who were yapping here a couple years ago about hopping in and out of adjustable-rate mortgages... well, I hope you pulled that off. I know you will lie and say you did.

This is a tsunami finance disaster that will have people jumping out of skyscrapers before Bush's despicable term ends in January 2009.

The situation here is much worse than the one in Iraq.... Can you believe that?

12. The sad thing is I can't take a word that guy says seriously because all he does is yell at the camera. If this was some sort of weird outburst from a typically reserved guy, that would be one thing, but this guy is just a loud a-hole. I've never watched the show but sometimes it comes on while making dinner and I have to shut it off because all I can hear is screaming coming from the other room.

Draft saved Draft deleted