1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Clue" alert!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Apr 9, 2010.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

On Logo right now. About halfway through, but just in time for some great lines.

"This is war, Peacock. Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking some eggs. Any cook would tell you that!"
    "BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COOK!"

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

To make a long story short ...

TOO LATE.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I giggled at that again. No matter how many times I've seen it. :D

4. CitizenTino

Probably my favorite movie when I was growing up. After the number of times I borrowed it from the library, I'm surprised they didn't just tell me to keep the tape.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I AM YOUR SINGING TELEGRAM!

6. CitizenTino

* BANG *

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.
    Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?
    Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the study; two for the chandelier; two at the lounge door and one for the singing telegram.
    Miss Scarlet: That's not six.
    Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.
    Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!

Draft saved Draft deleted