1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Closets in Pittsburgh pleased

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Notepad, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Notepad

Notepad Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3465125

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

that sucks for him.. but I don't get the thread title. Can somebody help me out?

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Google search Najeh Davenport and defecate. There's about 16,000 answers there.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Better thread title: Steelers dump Najeh.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Thanks. I would have never guessed that poop was involved, judging by the thread title. That happened back in 2002?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I thought for sure this was going to be about Kordell Stewart.

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

me too.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Dropping a Duece was the first thing that came to my mind, but I'm not sure how many people on here would have gotten that one, either.

The only surprise here is how long it took. I guess the Steelers really thought they could get something in trade.

Proof that you better be indispensable on the field if you want to behave like a jackass off of it. Just ask James Harrison.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I took the thread title to mean Sen. Larry Craig had visited Pittsburgh and left.

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Me three.

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I think it has to do with the Yinzers' knack for buying ex-players jerseys and wearing them with the passion of a downer child.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There is so much ammunition out there to make fun of Pittsburgh. Imagine how much you have to suck to fail this badly.

Draft saved Draft deleted