1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Does this need to go on the SportsJournalists.com style guide as the most retarded word ever made up in a post? I mean, this rivals COCKDIAN and "charmion."

2. I agree with you--after 9/11 every one thought, "let's go get those bastards." But, last time I check, Saddam was not the mastermind of 9/11. Why was the focus shifted to Iraq and taken off of bin Laden? It's fine and dandy that the government is in persuit of bin Laden and I understand that may take time. But we were lied to-there was no reason to go into Iraq. There are no weapons of mass destruction.

I've heard Bush sy that the Iraq war was necessary because we had an obiligation to free Iraqis from a tyrant. If that's the case, why doesn't Bush go into countries where there are genocides going on and bomb them? Because he is out to serve himself. He doesn't have the best interest of the country in mind. If he did, he wouldn't have done countless other things to screw up relations with other nations.

America has become a mockery and it's all thanks to that man.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I guess we need to bring the style book up to date.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I set up you all up. Again you attack me not the ideals of my post. I am certain you have to maintain your aggression towards me to make yourself's feel better. Thats OK because I know where I stand and you my friends do not. Maybe you should read this http://www.neowhig.org/news/democratdisease.php.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

When we went into Iraq, Bush gave the people eight reasons why we should do it, and if I remember correctly, not one of those reasons proved to be true. Either we were lied to, or Bush has bad intelligence. I am betting on the former.

I agree with Babe that I had no problem going into Afghanistan, but when the war shifted to Iraq, I became very disappointed with our country and even more disappointed in that man.

6. I didn't attack you....

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Indians is the political version of Bandwagon Boy.

Pretty soon, he's gonna call us "left wing loosers"

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

And idiotsnetwork needs to update his personal style book. It's always toward, never towards. You want to work on your grammar? Start with that!

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't even think old_tony would agree with the misguided postings of idiotsnetwork. I think with a decent argument, he probably holds the same sentiments, but he's educated and would probably want a real debate presented and not what we've seen today.

10. The website indiansnetwork recommended shares in his love of bad grammar. FYI: Periods and commas come before the quotation marks. Example "Indiansnetwork is a Bush-lover." The author of the website can't decide which way it goes.

11. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

If you are disappointed in our country I am sure china will accept you. Just be aware you could be thrown in jail for your opinion. And while we are at it it is not "sy" it is say or "genocides" it is genocide's.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Read "Eats Shoots and Leaves" if you think there should be an apostrophe.

Draft saved Draft deleted