1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Outing alert: indiansnetwork has no cock.

2. rgd

rgd Guest

I thought getting the blow job would be considered rational behavior.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think Clinton was in the right place, at the right time, to get credit for the economic boom that was already in progress in the original President Bush's final years.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Of course you do.

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

It is well know that economic policies take on average 3 to 5 years to fully show the true affect. Sort of how when Clinton changed the rules for FBI and CIA agents thus hand cuffing them from gathering key information to stop terrorist attacks.

6. I give Clinton credit for keeping spending in check. He got elected on the phrase "its the economy stupid" and he knew enough not to screw with a good thing.

He gutted the military though and Janet Reno was a much worse AG than Ashcroft or Meese ever came close to being. Also Madeline Albright was perhaps the worst Sec of State in history.

7. Here, here! I'd take a president screwing an intern versus a president screwing the whole country any day.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Me, too. I would definitely rather have a sexually pleased president than a revenge-seeking one.

9. Good points.

And truth be told, the economy wasn't doing badly in 1992, either, contrary to all the news reports. Of course, the media acknowledged that to be true ... starting in December of 1992, after the election. "Hey, guess what? Things weren't as bad as we thought!" Coincidence, eh?

10. The above posing is the new clubhouse leader for most asinine of the year.

11. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

By definition the President is in charge of safe guarding our country. Hence the 'COMMANDER IN CHIEF" title that is given to the president. I guess you didn't mind having thousands of American people killed because of a "COMMANDER IN CHIEF" being more concerned with his own pleasure then your safety.

12. I felt a hell of a lot safer when Clinton was in office than with this ignorant marionette.

What about the soliders who were killed, and continue to die in this ridiculous war, so Bush get can carry out his daddy's revenge?

Draft saved Draft deleted