1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Impressive job by Clinton to now only go on Fox News, but to completely win the argument in the questions put to him. If it wasn't for terms limits, he'd still be in charge.

3. What a joke. Not necessarily the OP, but the previous post.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I know. That Fox News is so shady. Glad you pointed it out, lyman. Good work.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's all a chirade, this Clinton hatred from the Foxies. Rupert just hosted a Hillary fundraiser.

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Clearly Clinton didn't care to do the right things in the oval office and in this case it is still haunting him after he left. This man is very intelligent but filled with demons and a huge ego.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Somebody should have stepped in and stopped that, because Clinton beat his ass.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

He would have landslided 2000, at the very least.

And you fucking know it.

What an ass kicking that was.

I wonder if Clinton said to Chris Wallace what Knight said to Jeremy Schaap.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Were you out of your coma for Clinton's time in office? Morally, he fucked up, but economically, he was one of the best presidents this country has ever had. Wake up, pathetitard.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I was young, too (as were you;) ) and I can still recognize when someone was a good president and got the job done. He's just dumb.

11. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I'm glad someone posted this. Olbermann alluded to this last night during Countdown, but I hadn't heard the details.

President Clinton has for several years gone out of his way to NOT rip the Bushies. Nice to see he's getting over that.

12. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Yea Clinton was so great when he had the chance to put Osama Bin Laden in jail (preventing 9/11) he chose to ignore rational behavior in favor of a blow job.

Draft saved Draft deleted