1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton Portis, dog lover

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 22, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Four people have, Ace.

It's a crazy, mixed up world.

But I don't think we can talk about this, so, um, read any good books lately?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Talk to the hand, Zeke!

3. Like the zag, I am opposed on philosophical grounds to the I-button.
    However, zeke, no more flirtation from you in the direction of Mrs. Kucinich.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Hey Potted Ivy is pretty smart!!!!

And as a member of green peace, I am offended at your mean-spirited characterizations about plants. They are people too and have a soul just like you. you should be fired..... ;D

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I live in an area where there are Eastern Motors, and trust me, you know exactly the type of person who is driving that vehicle when you see the Easterns plate on the back. Just like you can tell who is driving the car of the truck with 5-6 different Rebel Flag bumper stickers on his back window.

I know I will get jumped for this, but every day I pick up the paper I see the gap between White America and Black America growing farther apart. Clinton was today's participant in the widening.

Draft saved Draft deleted