1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clint Eastwood: You are all pussies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 5, 2009.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Curled up in the fetal position and cried?

2. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

If Clint Eastwood says we're all pussies, then we're all pussies. Just accept it. That man could kick my ass in the time it takes to watch the trailer to his latest flick.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Pussy. He needs a good whuppin'.

;)

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

GO aHE!AD MAKING MY DAY WHA[/CLINTDIAN!]

5. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

In eighth grade, the kid who had reigned for years as the toughest kid in school had a challenger, a Euro import who transferred in. They became friendly enough, but there was a lot of "who would kick whose ass?" speculation among the rest of us. Finally, a couple of months into the school year, it was decided that they would fight it out. Just to find out who would win.

It was an event. If there'd been PPV back then, I know a school full of 12- and 13-year-olds who would have squandered their lunch money on it. Actually, a lot of us just attended, piling onto the wrong bus to get off at the appointed stop to watch these guys duke it out. It started out kind of joking and friendly, but quickly got intense. Finally, the new kid ended up on top of the other guy and got him to give in. Then they went back to being friends. We all just shut up, because we knew the guy who now was No. 2 still could kick the rest of our butts. Guess we were all pussies.

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Top secret, covert missions which involved vandalism, theft and character assassination.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Eastwood's just pissed at the reax to the Erin Andrews/USC thing. [/crossthread]

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

And he didn't go. The plane crash had nothing to do with the war, BTW.

Once you serve, and you recognize that violence, ultimately, is fruitless when it begets more violence, you change. Some guys go into lockdown mode. Some stow it away. And some raise their kids to find some other way.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Clint Eastwood isn't a pussy.

He grinds on complete strangers and they love every minute of it. [/crossthreading]

10. If Clint Eastwood fought Chuck Norris who would win?

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Well, God would be on Chuck's side. ::)

12. NDub

NDub Guest

Clint Eastwood sucks. His new movie looks terrible. "Look at me I can point a gun at asians who drive by my house and mean mug! I'm a bad ass!" That raspy-voiced decrepit old man can piss off.

Draft saved Draft deleted